Monday, August 6, 2012

Intital Photoshoot

Wednesday 1st August - Intial Photoshoot


Waking up at 5am is not easy. But since my time was 6am, I went into the city at 5:30am to get the scoop. I aimed to get pictures of the bridges I coveted so much. To experiment with colour in photoshop that my tutor suggested. It was harder than anticipated to get the perfect shot of bridges. So I took a lot of other photos, trying to go for long corridor like scenes, that would work well with a colour gradient kind of style, while still trying to get a story of Melbourne at 6am.

Problems: 6AM in Winter is very dark. We had problems with lighting. Also, we had no tripod so some of the shots are blurry - shakey.




Experimentations with long exposure




Problems: Long exposures cost a lot of battery life!

Going back in next Wednesday with a more clear idea of what I want to shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment